- Log in to DrinksFeed.com. You will need a Facebook account as this is currently the only authentication we accept.
- Once logged in you can click the blue plus icon to the top right of the site
- Paste your URL into the "Share a Drinks Link"
- The external link will open on DrinksFeed with a Title (can be edited) a cover photo (if available on source website) and a small summary.
- Click the blue "Add to Feed" button to share the article on DrinksFeed.
- The new shared article will appear under the "All Feed" and depending on keywords, under appropriate sub feeds (example: wine, beer etc)
- You can now upvote the shared article to the top of the feed or share it on other social media platforms.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to share an external article on DrinksFeed.com
You can easily share any public url on DrinksFeed.com, however, you must be logged in to do so.
Did you find this article useful?
Yes, we do. All links in featured articles are do-follow accept it otherwise indicated. What is a dofollow link? Dofollow passes the authority...
We have the following publishing options on DrinksFeed.com. Our Guidelines DrinksFeed.com charge a publishing fee for all promotional or advertorial ...